Haley has almost reached the other end, after going hand-over-hand on the outside railing. (It's fun to be a kid. I sorta remember.....)
Jared is helping the environment by planting more dandelion seeds. Here he is, hoping the wind will blow them away before he has to do it himself.
In the meantime, Haley is shimmying up these bars; she made it to the top, too. I was exhausted! :-)
Jared has this "thing" about picking rocks -- he picks loose cement pieces out of the concrete. At the swimming pool, he picks tiny rocks out of the sides of the pool. What does this mean for his future employment, I wonder.......Hmmmm. Running a gravel pit? No -- he wants to create video games! He's 10 -- there's still plenty of time to settle on something!
In the meantime, Haley is shimmying up these bars; she made it to the top, too. I was exhausted! :-)
Jared has this "thing" about picking rocks -- he picks loose cement pieces out of the concrete. At the swimming pool, he picks tiny rocks out of the sides of the pool. What does this mean for his future employment, I wonder.......Hmmmm. Running a gravel pit? No -- he wants to create video games! He's 10 -- there's still plenty of time to settle on something!
Here is pretty little Haley. Such a sweet 6-year-old.
At the end of the day, Haley is tired and reflective. You play hard, you feel good, you are ready to rest.
Grandma was ready for a little rest, too. No pictures, please, Mr. DeMille.

No comments:
Post a Comment