25 April 2011

Easter & Birthdays - Catching up

Since it's a bit difficult to get us all together at the same time for celebrations, we combined Easter and the April Birthdays into one gathering. Garland Babcock, Teri's dad, was visiting with Greg and Teri, and he brought me these pretty Easter Lilies. (Garland lives in Alaska, and we're about six months apart in age. It was nice to have him join us.)
I have these photos all jumbled and out of order. No matter. This is a photo of Haley and the lovely Rainbow she painted for me. Also, she brought me rainbow-colored balloons.



The "Birthday Kids" = Greg and I -- with his birthday being on April 6, and mine on April 16. Haley joined us for the photo, and also was ready when everyone finished singing "Happy Birthday" to us. You've never seen candles extinguished as swiftly as these - ever. We praised her for her skills at candle blowing.


We took groupings of photos for Easter. This one is of the "fabulous-females" present. (We were, of course, missing the Utah and Washington females this Easter....but we gather whoever we can!) Here are Teresa and Teri, standing; Haley and Grandma, sitting.Ah - another out-of-sequence photo. Sorry about that, but I am so far behind in blog postings, that I'm just dashing to get something done. I mean, who cares, anyway? Dinner is served!




And - the males present in the family. Blake & Kelly, standing; Greg and Jared, sitting.



This is Kelly and family.


And here we have Teri & Greg. Their children & grandson were all in Utah.....


Yay! One posting done! Onward and upward.................

No comments: