01 April 2009

The Rest of the Grandkids

I've featured Erynn, Blake, Kelsey, and then Blake, Jared and Haley. It's time I added the others.
This is a photo almost a year old -- with the engaged couple. Now, to see how happy these two are today, you can go to http://www.megandavidandrus.blogspot.com/ and enjoy the fun they are having in their first year of marriage.
This picture went on a cup for Megan for Christmas. Somehow Hot Chocolate and I seem to go together -- too much. Megan and David, married end of May, are still deliriously happy. Yay!

Next is a recent picture of our missionary grandson, Garrett - to your far right, top row. In less than six months, he will be home again. It's hard to believe how quickly that time has gone.
I can't resist adding a picture of Garrett from "days of yore." This is at the Don Carlos reservoir and no, we didn't do much but drown worms, but we had some fun. Such a cute little boy. See the hope and yearning in his stance? I love this photograph!

I don't have a picture of Megan available right now, as a little one. She was adorable. Hey - even I was adorable as a baby; I would have loved to know me then.......Hahaha. I should scan some of those photos of these kids when they were little. I know everyone can hardly wait to see them. My brother-in-law's often-told joke: "Have I shown you the pictures of my grandkids?" "No, and I appreciate it." :o) Until next time. Gwen

No comments: