11 November 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009

Here we have Kelly and Teresa's kids: Blake is Cat in the Hat, Jared is Jango Fett, and Haley is the Beautiful Pumpkin Witch. There was a really cute photo of Haley, but for some reason, I could not upload from Kelly's posting. I wasn't in CA to take pictures, either, so this is as good a representation of the three of them as I have.
Erynn was a "Butterfly." The costume, I'm sure, is supposed to be an angel, but she deemed it a butterfly, and refused to wear the halo head-piece, so butterfly it is.

Daddy (Darryl) was dressed as a king with a crown that is hard to see in this photo and a cape.

Now to the really funny outfit -- the cowgirl or sheriff (didn't have a star). Leslie was a pirate. We got all costume pieces for the grownups out of Erynn's dress-up box. Pretty clever of us. However, all but the hat and scarf are my clothes. Same with Leslie -- I wish you could see the clever scarf, and her pirate sword. We went to a Halloween party at a friend's whose birthday is on Halloween.

Looks like Erynn thought we looked pretty funny, too. Look-a that hat -- it's at least ten gallons.
More to come...........

No comments: