Haley loves the slides at Parti Palooza.
Here we have both Jared and Haley climbing the wall. In this room they had bowling, and slides, and other fun games for the kids. I couldn't believe it when we got in here and I realized we'd only been one hour out of two! Yikes. I guess I am a very elderly grandma.
Pizza, chips, cupcakes, drinks -- eat fast, as we need to open gifts.....
Ah - finally - here we have the gift opening time. It was fun to watch the kids as Jared would open their gifts - they would edge forward, waiting to see how he liked whatever it was. Sometime we shall be able to teach these young ones some tact....but it was a fun time, and there were treats for all to take home.


One might think there would be lots of injuries in places like this. I think we had tears a couple times, as most of the kids were not too careful. But generally speaking, no one died, and I think everyone had a great time. Grandma went home to bed........ :oD

No comments:
Post a Comment