The Party's Over........... (sob)
All good things must come to an end - it's back to reality time!
One last swing for the young cousins. Our swing set is in pretty bad shape, but there is still a bit of life in it for the little ones. Erynn's swing is new.
Tickle, tickle....Our three youngest grandkids being teased by Leslie. Even Jared took a minute from his DS to have a laugh!!!
One last game.... a fun Triple Yahtzee. I forget who won - it must not have been me!
A last romp in Grandma's bedroom. Looks like part of that happened on top of the bed! As you can see, there is barely room for my bike, but I actually do "ride" it. I had to get the very smallest one in order to fit it into my bedroom. My goal is 3 miles a day; sometimes I do less and sometimes more, but often meet my goal. I'd like to work up to more....
Trying on GG's hats. Erynn likes to dress up. By the way, we are happy for the Cheese Puff stains on her clothes; this means she has been "tasting" food. Better still, she is swallowing some things, like yogurt and chocolate (her fave), and actually drinking water. This is wonderful progress!
No, Erynn has not changed religions, but she is happy to model GG's scarf for the camera.
Modestly proud of her wonderful drawing. If you look closely, you can see three dots -- two eyes and a nose, and then that big open smile! Also, a rather free-form hairdo. I "fuzzed" this photo, thinking that it might do a better job than this at hiding the Grandma. It didn't help.
Erynn decided her face needed some teeth! Great dental work, Erynn. She is definitely a "lefty."Lots of final photos this time, but it will likely be a while before I post again -- however, you never know. Things happen and I post. This is not an educational site, but more an FYI blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment