30 March 2010
Easter and the Bunny 2010
Easter was celebrated by all of our CA family a week early. Part of the reason was that Easter was observed at church on March 28th, because General Conference is on Easter Sunday this year. This meant that I directed the choir on the 28th in six wonderful Easter pieces, with the addition of one quartet. With a great speaker, it was a very satisfying Easter service. One family (an alto and two tenors) had been in Hawaii, and brought me this lovely lei, which I was proud to wear during the service. Thanks, Rietas.
These are Les Girls -- Just a part of our famiy, of course, with the other Edmunds kin being in Utah and Washington. There I am with Teresa, Haley, and Teri. Since my camera took a swim in the ocean, I was grateful that Teri had her camera handy, and shared her photos with me.
Here are the guys - Greg, Blake, Kelly and Jared. (Jared doesn't prefer to have his photo taken, but that is not surprising for a ten-year-old.)
Observe Jared's egg-hunting technique. He was able to find quite a few eggs filled with delectable treats.
Haley's Easter "bucket" looks well filled as well.
Each bucket held a casual shirt -- red being Jared's favorite color.
Haley's favorite color is pink; her care is blue, however. So silly -- a car instead of candy in an egg? Hmmm.
Even Blake got an Easter Bucket, and a silly shirt. Actually, the Easter Bunny thought it was a "cool" funny shirt. I wonder if it will ever be worn? Maybe for a painting project?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment