03 September 2010

KELLY & TERESA BIRTHDAY PARTY 8-28-10

Teresa's birthday is August 12, and Kelly's is August 27. With our busy lives, we usually have to bunch up birthdays, and this is one of those times. They look as though they like each other, eh?

Here is the whole family -- Jared, Teresa, Blake, Kelly, and Haley. They are in front of the interesting cupcakes. A hint -- don't cover a cake or cupcakes while the frosting is still a little warm. Most of it slid off during the couple of hours before we took the lid off! They were tasty, but they didn't look so hot!
Teresa's brother, Gene, and his children, Matthew and Shelby, came to wish K&T a Happy Birthday, too.
Haley was so thrilled when her mom said she could use the Dance Wii, too. BIG hug for Mommy! Teresa gets a new shirt, and Kelly gets a card (from his mommy) that sang "I Want It All, and I want it now...." Mommy has an unusual sense of humor? Yes - I skipped the "mush" this time, and went for the jokes.

Teri took a picture of Grandma with Haley. I like it. I have wonderful grandchildren!

This blog would not be complete without a photo of Greg and his Hole-in-One golf ball! He's second in the family to get one. Darryl got his a few years ago. How much fun is that?!


We enjoy gathering as a family. No time for games this time, but just being together is grrreat!

No comments: