Are you prepared for outages? I know where my flashlights are, and I had just replaced the batteries for the one in the kitchen -- yay! Then I fished for candles. I know where they are, and where the myriad candle holders are. I know where the matches are.

Funny thing is, though, it took me so long long to get settled down with these candles scattered about the house, that an hour had passed, and the lights came back on. Now I am waiting for candle smoke to dissipate so I can sleep. I did one chore by candle-light -- took a candle and flashlight into the front bathroom, and filled all my pill containers. I have four containers - two weeks worth with two for morning and two for night. I've put that off a day or so, but I couldn't use the computer, watch TV or read - so..... Pills are ready until February 23rd now. Well, there you go -- another silver lining! (Oh, how I love electricity! I look forward to meeting Mr. Edison some day!)
Know where your candles, holders and matches reside my friends. And - a good night to you all. Gwen

1 comment:
You know Gwen the funny thing is, I too know where my candles are. They are in the back of the cupboard in the family room. I just have to unload the cupboard to get to them. Can I do that first in the dark? Debbie B.
Post a Comment