25 May 2009

Kelsey's Graduation

Kelsey graduated from high school last week, and Greg, Teri, and I were there. Also there were her other grandparents, and Meg and David, and of course her mom and Doug. A large number of the other graduates are her friends, so there was a large support system for the event.


Kelsey graduated with high honors, and she also played with the band, having a solo section in their musical presentation. Included here is a video of Kelsey walking for her diploma. When her name is called, she is just beginning her walk. If you look at the big screen, you can see her come up into the frame to have her photo taken.


The local paper also quoted Kelsey; they asked her some questions, and she was quoted quite a bit, so that was a bonus to see her name in the paper the next morning.





I gave up on the band and trumpet solo. Will try again tomorrow. I waited almost two hours for it to load, so obviously it was not going to happen. I shall settle for a nice photo of Kelsey and some of the crew, instead.


David, Megan, Kelsey the graduate, Greg, Teri, and Gwen -- all the Edmunds able to attend. I love these people.

No comments: