Zion's Canyon: left to right, David and Megan, Teri and Greg, and in the background, beautiful cliffs of Zion National Park. We thoroughly enjoyed our jaunt over to the park, which is not very far from St. George. The last time I saw it was with Glen, and we could drive all through the park and stop the car. Now, if you drive, you cannot park anywhere; if you want to wander, you must take the shuttle. This is very handy, because you can get off at myriad stops, and catch another shuttle every 6 to 8 minutes. Greg and Teri had never seen this park.
One bonus about being "elderly" is that I could get a Senior Pass for $10, that lasts until I die, and all my party could come in on my pass. This is good for all national parks. Not too shabby. Don't they know lots of my ancestors have been 90-something??? :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment