The little cousins, almost-6-year-old Haley, and 2-year-old Erynn played so well together. They even shared willingly most of the time. These are my two youngest grandchildren!
Uncle Greg gets a "close-up" of Erynn.
We had a birthday party for Blake, Haley, and included Erynn, since her birthday had been in May. Blake's is August 4, and Haley's is July 30. However, Uncle Darryl and Aunt Leslie brought past/future gifts of transformers for Jared, so that he didn't feel left out -- his birthday is in October. In this photo, Jared and Blake are studying how to assemble the transformers.
I got a Wii Fit for Blake and Haley (and Jared, Kelly and Teresa). The kids were excited by that, and I have observed Haley using it. I should get one for myself -- with no one to watch me, of course! Aunt Teri is in the background here.
I got a princess dress for Haley, and Aunt Leslie found the crown to go with it. Haley loves everything "princess" and this is her first blue princess dress. Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Darryl (in the silly hat) are in the background.
I couldn't resist including this cute photo of Erynn. I had SO MANY photos of all the grandkids, but eventually had to make a choice. So here are the last two. However, I am going to try another blog with at least one video on it.
Last is my "poignant" photo -- Erynn's and my last few moments together before they got in the car and left me all by myself! Isn't that sad? Erynn looks as glum as I felt. Thank goodness I have plans to see her again soon - in Washington! Yes - now isn't that better?

Last is my "poignant" photo -- Erynn's and my last few moments together before they got in the car and left me all by myself! Isn't that sad? Erynn looks as glum as I felt. Thank goodness I have plans to see her again soon - in Washington! Yes - now isn't that better?

No comments:
Post a Comment