I stopped at the salt desert rest stop just before Wendover and took these photos. It had rained, and this made for wonderful reflections. The sky was pretty too. Very lucky.

Look at that crusty, salty shoreline!

I know many of you think I'm nuts for driving straight through from Utah to CA, and perhaps I am. I admit that it was a tiring drive, but more because of all the many, many construction sites on the roads (your stimulus dollars at work, no doubt). I made it home without endangering anyone it seems, and no one tried to kill me either, and that's always a good result! It was a very busy ten days, and I am still a bit done in. The heat isn't helping -- it's 90 degrees in my house! Arghhh!

1 comment:
very nice pictucres Gwen....Are you driving all alone? you are so brave!!
Post a Comment