Well, here we are at the most frustrating blogging session I've ever had. "Internal problems" kept me from posting most of the photos I chose for this -- I don't know why!!! Why???
The first photo is Jared reading one of his birthday cards, and Teri looking on. Teri's BD is early October, and Jared's later October, so we met in the middle to celebrate! :o)

Haley is helping Aunt Teri open her birthday card.

Grandma (that's me) baked cupcakes instead of cake -- easier at a picnic. You can see Teri's name, followed by a question mark, and then a 10 prior to Jared's name. The candles were stars.

Jared tried to avoid having his picture taken, and we lucked out getting this one with Teri and the balloons.

I tried loading some photos with other people, but for some reason, they would not load. It's a mystery!!! And an aggravation! But you can see that there were presents, treats, and fun.
1 comment:
Looks like fun was had by all..pretty cool cupcakes...lots of work
Donna
Post a Comment