This photo is of Dad, Lamont W. Passey, when he was around 50-60? Something like that.
This is my second cousin, Keith Passey. There were two Passey families who settled in Bear Lake County, and this Keith is from "the other brother." We heard about Keith and Karen Passey as we grew up, and were always so amused. Cousin Keith just posted this photo of himself on Facebook. I would have recognized him as a Passey any time. Also, I see some resemblance to my first cousin, Merrell Pugmire, whose mom was my dad's sister.
This is an older photo of Dad and Mom, and I think the resemblance to Cousin Keith is a little easier to see in this photo.
This is my brother, Keith. I think he doesn't look much like Dad, so I'm thinking he must favor the Price family more than the Passey family. (And as our three boys get older, I see them resembling my brother Keith more and more.)Anyway, when I saw the photo of Cousin Keith, it was almost spooky because he reminded me so much of Dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment