02 September 2009

Erynn Ann - August 2009

Trying to reduce a hundred photos of little Erynn down to a manageable six is really a tough assignment. I love the smile on her face as she so joyously plays in the water.

Mom (Leslie) helps Erynn and her friend, Kacey, play together.

A STAR is born! Erynn has stars in her eyes. Blink, blink.

Erynn wanted me in the tent with her. You've heard of "wearing a tent?" This saying literally came true with me. Thank goodness there was a hole at the top. I felt like Alice In Wonderland when she grew and grew inside that house! (Yes, I know Erynn is not in the photo, but I wanted you to see her play area in the garage, and this funny outfit I'm wearing.)

Erynn still has eating disorders because of her premature birth, and does not eat or swallow food (except for very thin smears of "tastes"); she really loved the taste of this KFC chicken skin. Yum!
Erynn and Daddy with "GG" - short for Grandma Gwen. I love it when Erynn says, "Hi, GG," in her happy voice.

No comments: