30 July 2011

Edmunds once again at the Beach

Les Girls -- Grandma and three daughters-in-law and two granddaughters. (Two granddaughters, Megan & Kelsey, were "stuck" in Utah and couldn't pose with us.) Front - Haley and Erynn. Middle - Teresa, Teri, and Leslie. Back - c'est moi - etta menyah - me. Gwen 'n Men -- that's the way I used to sign my letters when it was just the five of us. Glen's not here, but I have more "men" than ever. Darryl, Kelly, & Greg, with grandson, Jared. (Blake didn't come with us, & three - Garrett, David, & James - were also "stuck" in Utah.)

We finally got some kites flying -- plenty wind at the beach, always. Leslie, Megan, & Darryl got them in the air.

Daddy, Kelly, guarding his kids, Jared & Haley, from the waves. They had a great time trying to get a little river going.

Our day at the beach was also Haley's 8th birthday, so we had our party for her there. Here you see her eagerly reaching for a gift. :o)

Teri did the timer and RUN for the group shot. (Next year, skinnier Grandma!!! I hope!)

I have lots more photos, but this is enough to show all the fun we had. It was overcast most of the time, but warm. Perfect beach weather.

No comments: