16 May 2010

Pretty Erynn - May 2010

I have so many photos of Erynn from the week I spent in Washington, it is hard to choose. This first picture was taken during the last few minutes I spent with her before going to bed, to leave early the next morning without seeing her. She spent some sweet, quiet moments with me, playing with puzzles and reading books.
I call this post "Pretty Erynn" because she is truly a strikingly pretty little girl, this grandma thinks. Our family is so fortunate to have her here because it was so difficult to get her; she is our miracle baby - born three months premature, and now is three years old, and doing so wonderfully.

Mom posed her on this field of wild daisies, and she was so cute to hold the pose to let me take pictures. She likes to have her picture taken, and then runs to "see me" on the camera. This digital camera age changes everything. I love, too, it because I can take all the photos I want, and only print the best ones. Too bad I take so many good ones....$$$$$ :-)

Here is the little famly group - Daddy Darryl, Momma Leslie, and Daughter Erynn Ann. They are truly a happy family!

Erynn is testing out a head band, looking in the mirror, and seemingly enjoying what she sees.

I tried loading a wonderful video of Erynn dancing to an Anastasia cartoon, but it wouldn't take. I think it's because somehow the system recognizes the recorded music, and there is probably some protection about publishing anything with copywrite. Too bad, because she is adorable swirling around in her costume. - - Instead, I am posting Erynn doing the Limbo. Too cute.

Now, I will post another blog - or later today. This will do for now. I need a wee nap.

No comments: