
I had to include this photo, as it was such a gorgeous day. Truly blue skies in WA! That's a wow in itself! We were at a park on Lake Washington. GG waded, and even Erynn got her toes in the water. It was cold water.
Erynn loves to swing, and here is Daddy on pushing duty.

Mamma helps Erynn hang from the bars. This is at the school where Erynn will be attending for pre-school and grade school.

Mamma helps Erynn hang from the bars. This is at the school where Erynn will be attending for pre-school and grade school.
Erynn is doing much better at eating food now. She is sampling some of the Russian "piroshky" we had for lunch.
The big mall in Bellvue has a big kid-place to play -- I thought all the things the kids were climbing on were ceramic -- they looked like it -- but they were soft and bouncy. No worries about cracked noggins.
Erynn is presently a bit afraid of dogs, but she loves the little dog I got her, which she aptly name "Puppy." Puppy is often encouraged to sleep so that he doesn't bark all day and night, but he is a good size for a little girl. Perhaps she will lose her fear of dogs by playing with Puppy?
I have a hundred more photos and/or videos. I am forcing myself to show only these few on my blog. I can't help being the GG (Grandma Gwen) and using my bragging rights here.

No comments:
Post a Comment