Here is one more video of Blake's performance. I took short snips of video on my P and S Canon and am tickled that it does such a good job of videos. Here, Blake is speaking to whom he believes will be his future father-in-law.06 June 2009
Blake's Final Performance of The Imaginary Invalid
Dad (Kelly) Blake, Grandma (Moi), and Mom (Teresa), after the play. I saw opening night and closing night, and enjoyed the performances immensely. Blake did a great job in his "nerdy" role.
Here is one more video of Blake's performance. I took short snips of video on my P and S Canon and am tickled that it does such a good job of videos. Here, Blake is speaking to whom he believes will be his future father-in-law.
Here is one more video of Blake's performance. I took short snips of video on my P and S Canon and am tickled that it does such a good job of videos. Here, Blake is speaking to whom he believes will be his future father-in-law.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gwen,
Thank you for sharing. I am grateful for people like you, who keep us up to date. Wish we had been able to come to the reunion. Maybe next time :)
Ulyana Payne
Post a Comment