Attendees included Merrell and his wife - here with Vlad. (Forgive me, but for space and memory, I am going to call everyone by last names, like we often did in Russia. I know some of the wives' names, but it's better to keep it simple; this way I hurt everyones' feelings instead of just one or two. ;-[] ..... )
Here is Tullis with some of his family, speaking with Lena.
This is the only photo I got of Sister Morris. In the background you see Bishop, and Jared Hardy (in our Hardy's cases, I must use first names, you know).
Here we see Wixom talking with Pinegars.
Here is Bishop, and Jared Hardy and wife - Hardys came down from Canada for this reunion!

Here is Marrott, Kemp - and once again, Bishop. (Y'all will think Bishop is my fave. Well, I do like Bishop, but he just happened to be in the groups I shot!)
Another "first-name" guy - Jeff Hardy and some of his family. Jeff hardly looks a day older than he did in Russia. How'd he do that?!
Jack and Lora Burr in the front, and the Marrotts behind them.
This is one of those Aaaah, photos -- Me with my "kids," Vlad and Lena. He is now officially a Mission President, and what lucky missionaries to have Lena as their Mission Mom!
Another favorite photo -- Nechiporovs, me, and the Pinegars. Some don't know that Glen and I met Pinegars about 51-52 years ago. We became close friends, and if you know me, you know I never let friends get away! Even if they want to. :o)
Here we see Wixom talking with Pinegars.
Here is Bishop, and Jared Hardy and wife - Hardys came down from Canada for this reunion!
Here is Marrott, Kemp - and once again, Bishop. (Y'all will think Bishop is my fave. Well, I do like Bishop, but he just happened to be in the groups I shot!)
Another "first-name" guy - Jeff Hardy and some of his family. Jeff hardly looks a day older than he did in Russia. How'd he do that?!
Jack and Lora Burr in the front, and the Marrotts behind them.
This is one of those Aaaah, photos -- Me with my "kids," Vlad and Lena. He is now officially a Mission President, and what lucky missionaries to have Lena as their Mission Mom!
Another favorite photo -- Nechiporovs, me, and the Pinegars. Some don't know that Glen and I met Pinegars about 51-52 years ago. We became close friends, and if you know me, you know I never let friends get away! Even if they want to. :o)
It was a fun reunion, and definitely worth my drive to Utah! I'm going to depend on Skype and my webcam to keep track of Vlad and Lena for the next three years!

No comments:
Post a Comment