28 June 2009

Whoops! Father's Day

I'm getting punchy! I've done a great many blogs, and forgot about the rest of Sunday. I drove out to Heber City in the afternoon to spend Father's Day dinner with Nina, Bill, and many of their family. Son, Dale, and a lot of his family, and daughter, Lori and her famiy, plus some of Earl's family were able to attend. I made them all assemble on the front porch for a picture. Nina Edmunds Christiansen is Glen's sister. Glen's parents had only two children.

Lori's family gave Bill a special gift, which was his "Line of Authority" etched onto a heavy tile. It included a photo of Bill when he was in the Air Force, yea many years ago, and a photo of the Provo Temple where he and Nina have served for several years.
The dinner was delicious, and it was a great opportunity for me to visit with a lot of the family.

No comments: