Anna, daughter of Jordan and Marie Holt LeBaron reached her first birthday, and we attended her swim party. As you can see, she really likes some of her birthday gifts - but the most fun game was throwing them down and having someone retrieve them for her. Seems like babies know this game by instinct?

Lucky Anna had Grandma Holt and Grandma LeBaron paying her a lot of attention, and also furnishing fun birthday gifts! Anna was very pleased with all the attention. (Grandma Holt is my sister, Karen.)

Anna did get in the pool, but not alone, like the bigger kids: siblings Matthew and Lucy, and cousins Jacob and Gabriel. (Wow - look at those biblical names....)

A most satisfactory birthday, apparently, as Anna seems very pleased, indeed!

And, no, I did not get into the water, and even if I had, I would not post a "beached whale" photo of myself. So - you can relax and enjoy. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment